Quality medical care is the first and most fundamental service we provide our patients.
With thirteen clinic locations, served by over 140 providers, we're right around the corner. Our After Hours Clinic and Now Immediate Care Clinic, mean we're often there when you need us most.
Medical care is about accessibility, availability and convenience for our patients. It's an old-fashioned idea about nurturing the relationship between you and your doctor. Our dramatic growth tells us we're not the only ones who like this idea.
To learn more about our many areas of practice and ancillary services, please visit the Specialties & Services section of our website.
Billing & Insurance
For questions regarding your bill, please contact our Billing Department at (541) 687-4905.
The Billing Department is open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 4:45pm.
How Health Insurance Billing Works
Oregon Medical Group will bill your insurance carrier on your behalf. In order to do this, we will need a copy of your insurance card with complete and accurate information of your health plan. We will also need your full name, address, phone number, date of birth and insurance identification number. If any of the information is incomplete or incorrect it could result in a denial from your insurance carrier. The accuracy of this information is the patient’s responsibility, therefore you could be held responsible for the balance if your carrier denies due to inaccurate or incomplete information.
When an account balance becomes the responsibility of the patient, that balance is due from the patient upon receipt of the first account statement from Oregon Medical Group. If any part of the patient account balance becomes delinquent, then the account balance may be forwarded to an outside agency for collection.
Frequently Asked Billing Questions
For Your Visit
General Visit Information
Whether your visit is a first, with a doctor that's new to you, or you've been seeing the same physician at the same clinic for years, here are some useful guidelines that will help make your time with Oregon Medical Group relaxing and satisfying.
Before Your Visit
- Make a note of your symptoms, the order in which they appeared, and anything that makes them better or worse.
- Also note the results of any home testing, such as your temperature.
- Bring a list of any medicines you take, including prescriptions, over-the-counter drugs, herbal products and vitamins.
- Have a list of any allergies, especially concerning medicine or food.
- Know your family and personal medical history, which includes surgeries, serious illnesses, etc. (family is defined as mother, father, siblings and grandparents).
- Think about your eating and drinking habits, how well and much you sleep or exercise, etc.
- Make a note of any other health concerns that you might want to talk to the doctor about.
- Have a clear idea of what you would like the doctor to do for you.
What to Bring
- Your insurance card and photo identification
- Small, quiet toys for children who accompany you
While You are with the Doctor
- Tell the doctor about the items listed above
- Ask what he/she thinks the diagnosis or problem might be
- Ask what tests, if any, are needed
- Be sure you understand what you need to do to treat the problem, and how you can prevent it from occurring again
- Find out if you are expected to see or call the doctor again
- Be sure you understand the possible side effects of any medicines the doctor prescribes
After Your Visit with the Doctor
- Follow your doctor's advice
- Call the doctor's office if you don't understand any of the instructions
- Tell your doctor if you feel worse, have other problems or side effects from any medicines
- If you have an appointment for a return visit, keep the appointment
You may now cancel your appointment via email. You may cancel up to 4 hours prior to your appointment by sending an email to: email@example.com
- Your first and last name
- Your date of birth
- Your telephone number
- The date and time of your appointment
- Who your appointment is scheduled with
- If you would like us to call you to reschedule your appointment
Note: Oregon Medical Group will then send you a confirmation back via email that your appointment has been cancelled. Thank you.
Physical Therapy Patients
The Oregon Medical Group Physical Therapy Department is a contracted service provided by Therapeutic Associates.
Please visit the Therapeutic Associates Physical Therapy website for specific instructions regarding your visit.
In order to facilitate more convenient registration for appointments, we've made the required forms available to you in a printable format. Just print the form, fill it out in the comfort of your home, and bring it with you to your appointment.
Forms may be unique for each specialty. Click on the links below for your specific specialty forms:
- Imaging Services
- Lab Services
- Physical Therapy
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Sports Medicine
Forms for All Clinics:
- Alternate Contact Information & Family/Friends Release of Information Consent Form - This form gives Oregon Medical Group permission to leave medical information on the patient's home answering machine or contact them at their place of employment. It also gives the patient an opportunity to list friends/family whom Oregon Medical Group is authorized to discuss any information regarding the patient's care.
- Authorization to Use/Disclose Health Information - This form authorizes Oregon Medical Group to release patient information to a patient and/or specific party.
- Financial Agreement - This form authorized Oregon Medical Group to bill a patient's insurance for them. It also outlines the expectation for payment.
- Medical History Form - This form provides your physician with your health history and is requested to be completed prior to your appointment.
- Medical Record Amendment - This for is for you to make a request for an amendment and/or correction of your medical information. The completed form will be reviewed by your physician and the decision communicated to you.
- Notice of Patient Responsibility - This waiver is used to notify patients of the potential for insurance carriers to not cover a particular type of service.
- Notice of Privacy Practices - This form describes how medical information about the patient may be used and disclosed and how the patient can get access to this information. Please Review carefully.
- NPP Acknowledgment Form - This form acknowledges that the patient has received and/or been offered a copy of Oregon Medical Group's Notice of Privacy Practices.
- Request for Restriction - This form is for you to make a request for restriction and/or confidential communication of your medical information. The completed form will be reviewed by your physician and the decision communicated to you.
Note: Forms may be unique for each specialty. See the forms below for your specific specialty:
- MRI Patient History
- MRI Safety Form English
- MRI Safety form Spanish
- MRI Safety Visitor Form
- CT Patient History
- CT Consent Form
- Cardiac Questionnaire
- DEXA (Bone Densitometry) Questionnaire
- Timed Urine Sample
- Urine Collection
- Stool Sample Collection
- Infant Stool Sample Collection
- How to Provide a Sputum Specimen
- Pinworm Examinations
- Glucose Tolerance Testing
- Post Vasectomy Patient Instructions
- All New Patients Information and Paperwork
- Alternate Contact Authorization Form
- Arm Pain Weakness
- Bells Palsy
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Conduction Study EMG Info
- Restless Legs
- Symptom or Diagnosis Not Listed
Obstetrics & Gynecology:
- Notice of Patient Responsibility - Sports Physical Exam and Well Check Exam - This form provides information regarding the difference between a Well Child Check and a Sports Physical.
Insurance - Commercial
The physicians of Oregon Medical Group are currently participating with the following health plans:
If your insurance plan is not listed, we may still participate through one of our network contracts. Please call our New Patient Representative at (541) 242-4444 for additional information.
Insurance - Medicare
This year the federal government has set the open enrollment period for October 15 – December 7, 2016. During this time you need to select which Medicare insurance coverage you are going to have for 2017.
Learning about Medicare options can be overwhelming, especially when you are just turning 65. We would like to help you make an informed choice, one that makes the most sense for you and your health. Please refer to our Medicare Advantage page.
Things to consider when choosing a Medicare health plan include:
- Can I continue seeing my Oregon Medical Group Primary Care Physician on the health plan I am considering?
- Are my prescriptions covered by this plan?
- Is my pharmacy in this plan’s network?
- Am I able to get the care I want for a cost I can afford?
- Does this plan include the benefits that are most important to me?
We believe Medicare Advantage plans are the best option for you. These plans support coordinated care and prevention, which is especially important for seniors.
Due to federal government restrictions, Oregon Medical Group is not allowed to answer questions about specific plans or to make plan recommendations. Please refer to our recommended resources for several independent insurance agencies that work with Medicare patients locally by visiting our Medicare Advantage page.
Annual Medicare Visit
Medicare covers a “welcome to Medicare” preventive visit, as well as a yearly “wellness” visit.
Insurance - Medicaid
Oregon Medical Group is a primary care based multispecialty group with over 135 providers and multiple neighborhood clinics throughout the Eugene-Springfield area. We contract with Trillium Community Health Plan, which administers the Oregon Health Plan (OHP) Medicaid program in Lane County. Oregon Medical Group provides care to approximately 13,000 Trillium OHP members, representing 16 % of Oregon Medical Group's primary care patients. For more information, please click the link below:
Free Discount Prescription Drug Card Program
As a resident of Oregon, you and your family have access to a FREE Prescription Drug Card program. Simply download your Prescription Drug Card and receive savings of up to 75% at more than 50,000 national and regional pharmacies.
Thank you for choosing Oregon Medical Group as your health care partner.
New Patient Representative
Finding a physician who fits you, your family and your health needs can be tough. One place to start is by asking people you know who they see - and if they're happy with that physician. An even better place to start is by calling our New Patient Representative, Sue Harwell. Her job is to connect new patients with the right doctor.
When you get her on the phone, she'll ask a lot of questions about you and your family - she's not being nosy, she's just trying to figure out who would be the best match for you. Sue has worked with Oregon Medical Group since 1989, and knows every physician and clinic. She'll register you and schedule your first appointment in one call, too, saving you time and hassle.
Sue likes her job and we know you'll like her. In order to assist you with finding a physician, Sue has additional staff, who work along side her. We look forward to your call:
Phone: (541) 242-4444
Hours: Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 4:30pm
We understand that medical information about you and your health is personal. The physicians and staff of Oregon Medical Group are committed to protecting medical information about you.
This notice applies to the information and records we have about your health, health status, and the health care and service you receive at this office.