Diane Kimball, ARNP
Diane Kimball, ARNP joined Oregon Medical Group in November 2008.
Diane received a Family Nurse Practitioner post Masters certificate in 2001 from Duke University, completed her Master’s degree in nursing in 1996 from George Mason University and a Bachelor’s degree in 1986 from Florida State University. She is board certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner. Diane was an RN for over 20 years and has worked in numerous hospital and outpatient settings. Her medical areas of interest include preventative care and educating patients on health care choices/treatments. In her personal time, Diane enjoys biking, running, hiking, gardening and traveling. Raised in Georgia, she has lived throughout the United States while serving in the Air Force and working for the Army.
Accepting New Patients:
- Yes - 16 years of age & older
- Family Medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
- Masters of Science in Nursing, Fairfax, Virginia
- Family Nurse Practitioner Post Masters Certificate Duke University, Durham, North Carolina
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Family Nurse Practitioner